Sunday, August 11, 2013

Canada


I have been cooking a lot but before I start on that blogging journey I thought I'd recap the past month. 
1. I went 'home' to Canada to see my grandmother, uncles, and cousins. In an Indian family one has a lot of cousins. This is my beautiful grandmother at 40. #stunner
 I found this old picture of my cousin Jai and I. He's basically my brother. 

My mother had never had a 'shot' in her life (probably where I get it from) so my sister thought it was best she give it a try. Complete with Nachos and two pitchers of Sangria. I had tea!
 My sister and my cousin aria and I out and about. I was in pj's. Super fashionable.
 The next day my cousin Samir, 17,  took Maya and I to the Hindu temple. Maya is my sister and equal in height to me at 5'9. It's safe to say we were the whitest and tallest in the building.
The night before I left I had the most delicious Indian feast. If only my family wanted to cook for the wedding. (No, this is not Indian.)
 At the airport on the way back to the U.S. Maya gave me her signature 'dramatic hug'. Love her.

FYI. for any Tim Hortons fans out there... they do not offer gluten free donuts. I checked. :(

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'