Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Photo Memories

Whenever another baseball season starts I like to reflect on different parts of the 'off season'. I used to count my 'seasons' based on modeling seasons which are different based on each market. However, since baseball is pretty much an 'all consuming sport'... I don't really have much of an option. So without further ado... here are some wonderful aspects of my winter months. 

swimming with sharks-

 discovering raw vegan desserts
 campfires
 parties
 remembering 9/11
 mexico
 new clients. SIRENS.
 dress fittings
 working with my bestest friend. Rebs.
 Maggie Sottero. my fave.
 helping my best friend get married!

 freezing in milwaukee at a charity food drive
home. 
and obviously the best part. getting married. 

xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics-thanks for the memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Love you Lara! You're an amazing friend. So lucky to have you in my life. Love both our wedding pics together! Couldn't of gotten married with out you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's to a great, fun and successful baseball season!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'