Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh horray for baseball season... again.

Baseball season has begun and it came too fast... especially with all of the things that we dealt with during the off season.

Spring Training is nice due to the fact that its in AZ but I spend the entire day alone considering R leaves at 5:30 in the morning and comes home completely exhausted. We did get to my favorite Italian place in Scottsdale 'Taggia' 3 times though, so that was awesome!

 I flew into Milwaukee on Wednesday night to set up the condo. I love our place this year... it's sooo cute. Btw, buying bedding online (even on Pottery Barn) is not recommended... i ended up crying on the floor to my mother complaining about how bad everything looked, how i bought the wrong size pillows, and how i'd forgotten a bed skirt.

Opening day was Friday. We went out to dinner at Carnivore and then picked up food the next night from Rs restaurant 'Graffito.' The food in Milwaukee is so solid... it's no wonder i get so chubby there.
After 3 games in MKE we took the bus to Chicago... on EASTER! No easter for us but rebecca did make me a nice egg and we had a lovely easter dinner at 'room service.'

Chicago was freezing and i'm amazed i made it through without buying a coat. Cubs stadium isn't as nice as Milwaukee... but they give us good seats so it was fun... and they have sign making stands. I made one last year hoping R wouldn't actually see it.

I had an AWESOME experience with a new facial product... NOT... it caused a chemical burn in 3 parts of my face-disgusting. Moral of the story-don't try out new face products while traveling. 






1 comment:

  1. Your blog is soooo cute! I love doing my class blog! Since I'm really bad at writing in a journal (nonexistent)...this is the next best thing! Have fun with the new baseball season! I like Milwaukee. I actually went there one summer when I stayed with my mom's brother and family. They lived in Racine. But, before their kids got into jr high...they left the cold for a life in Florida!
    Hugs to you
    Miss Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'