Monday, March 25, 2013

Ben's Cookies

It's funny how many jobs we may have in a life. I started out babysitting, telemarketing for my fathers company, interning at his company, cleaning lady (loved that one), working the floor at Abercrombie, and finally (before I started Modeling), in college, I worked here, at Ben's Cookies.
I made delicious, large, chunky, tender and chewy cookies every day. Surrounded by saturated fat and blissfully happy, that little bakery had me hypnotized.

P.s. If you ever make it to SLC, Utah or London, England get to this joint and order a Milk Chocolate Cookie. The Oatmeal Raisin is also incredible; I used to pick out all the raisins after they'd soaked in all the spices! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'