Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bridal Shower #1

Let me just say, Bridal Showers are the greatest. I have yet to have a wedding but if the shower is that much fun I can't wait. I didn't have many expectations since I haven't been to that many  but brides-to-be, get excited. 

I came home from Canada to a package left from 'the girls' as a hint for the following day's shower. I definitely had my ideas. This is the cutest rolling pin I have ever seen and you can get your own at Anthropologie.

Clearly, we cooked!

 Among many things, we made Gluten Free Spring Rolls-delicious. However, those delicious Rice Wrappers contain around 150 calories each. That's not a lot but I originally thought they had ... idk... zero? ten? fifty? boo.
 Chocolate covered strawberries infused with Grand Marnier
 Sara would look so good cooking on tv. 
I have never felt so much excitement and love.  I am so grateful for my amazing friends that put together an extremely thoughtful shower. Their hard work made three 'brides-to-be' very happy.

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. These photos are adorable! I actually had my wedding reception at the Milwaukee Public Market and they did such a good job transforming the space for us-looks like you had a blast, and I love the idea of surprising the bride-to-be with a box of gifts before the shower :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'