Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flat Belly Creamiscle Smoothie


4 years ago, on a wedding shoot in Alabama, I met one of my best friends, Nikki Dubose. We bonded over 'burping contests' and ice cream with microwave-melted Reeses Peanut Buttercups. That is how you know you've met a true friend. It wasn't long before Nikki, her boyfriend, and I were restaurant hopping Miami trying 'Venezuelan Hot Dogs', fried oreos, and IHOPS newest pancakes. Wow, we ate REALLY well.

Nikki and I as Southern Bells

Soon after shoving that junk down our throats Nikki's boyfriend informed me that 'Smoothies make your skin sag!' Does anyone actually know if there is truth to this? Just incase... I'm 'Never, Ever Going To Jamba Juice Again'.  I will gladly concoct 'safe skin' smoothies, myself.

Today we're paying homage to those delicious 'Orange Creamsicle Popsicles' most of us enjoyed in our youth. It's just as easy as my Banana Smoothie but even more perfect for your 'flat belly' days due to the lack of oatmeal.

I hope you enjoy your 'popsicle' and non-skin-sagging-smoothie.




Add all ingredients to a blender
 Blend till smooth


Pour and serve. Oh, so simple.

Flat Belly 
CreamsicleSmoothie

1 Banana
1/2 Cup NonFat Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 ice cubes

Blend in Blender. Pour and Serve

Calories: 260 Fat: 2.1 g Fiber 4.5 g 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'