Monday, September 17, 2012

Review: The Bread Smith

This morning after I'd had my fix of an overwhelming amount of eggs and toast at the Original Pancake House. I spotted, across the street, a 'Bread Smith'. A smile spread across my face and excitement flooded through my body (yes, for bread).

Growing up in Utah left me with very comforting memories of going to "Great Harvest Bread Co" with my mom and sampling various breads with their signature honey butter or jam. The employees were friendly, smiling, and inviting. You wanted to buy bread from these people before you even tasted it! Ahh, the good ol' days.

Brace yourself,


I am so utterly disappointed. Why? oh Why? Breadsmith! Why must you hire a grumpy lady that is no help in choosing from an assortment of scones; let alone breads. I would've walked out on the spot if I hadn't thought you were going to yell at me for changing my mind.
Now, I have this below average scone in front of my face that is just not worth the calories and my memory of ALL Breadsmiths being a glorious and warm place has been tarnished. Boo. Boo. Boo!!!!

 I should mention though, that the actual BREAD, was very good.

On another forced-but happy note- On Friday, for the first time ever, Rebecca and I got to sit front row at the Brewers game! I dont know if Ryan liked it as much as we did!

That's all I can muster. Good Day, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'