Sunday, March 3, 2013

Travel Notes

I'm back in Cali and eating oatmeal. I think I have an addiction to it. I had it for dinner in the airport the other night... it's not that hard to eat healthy when you are traveling. Just go to Starbucks order a tea and an oatmeal and pile the nuts, raisins, and (if you're like me) the chia seeds that you carry around with you. Done deal.


P.s. no one guessed who I was working for in SF but Clarisonic was close! I was working for the Tria Beauty Laser Hair Removal system! There will be more granola later! Thanks for the guesses and have a lovely sunday! I'm off to cooking school... xx

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Well, at least I was in the beauty department :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'