Monday, June 11, 2012

LA Dodgers Series

This week was spent at home in LA.  It was lovely and too good to be true for too long. Besides sweeping the Dodgers; the week contained filming a music video for R's friend Kelley James. Video of him rapping to 'Wonderwall' below. Click ITTTTT. 
 I brought Rochelle and Rebecca to the games with me... even my Dad made an appearance. On my way to Rebecca's place i jumped in my car only to find that the valet had stolen my car charger... awesome. I had 4% battery left. DUM-DUMS. Somehow i made it to her place anyway and we enjoyed dodger dogs (regretfully), popcorn, and hot chocolate.
When Rochelle came with we were lucky enough to have front row seats given the fact that it was Diane's birthday. Sitting front row is worth it for the food, period. They have this little underground area housing professional chefs and every bit of dinner and treat you could ever crave. We indulged our cravings for about 2 innings before heading back out to actually watch the game. On our way out we saw saw Josh and Frankie (from the Hill's) and after we talked to them i witnessed Rochelle's severe celebrity heart palpitations. Entertaining enough.

After four days with my love in Malibu it was off to the airport--To UTAH!!! until then... xx

1 comment:

  1. Larisa, are you in KJ's video? Because I'm in it too! How funny! I check out your blog from time to time and I just noticed this post. We follow each other on Pinterest. Can't wait to see the video, haha. :)
    -A.D.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'