Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wisconsin Custard

Last August i was sitting in the condo watching my 5th hour of Food Network not able to stomach anything but gummy bears and bread. The gummy bears were probably in my head much like the Copps Custard i would soon discover to conveniently 'stay' in my upset tummy (why does tummy sound like a five year olds word?). I called my good friend Liz over to keep me company and she sneakily brought with her two containers of this yolk based ice cream i'd heard so much from "Wisconsin-ers". It did not disappoint in the slightest.


In philanthropical news, The Brewers Wives are hosting a charity in the next couple weeks which required me to do some shopping, so here i am looking around! (Though i am not a wife the girls are thoughtful/kind enough to include me, so hurray.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'