Monday, April 23, 2012

Milwaukee... cookies, baseball, shopping horray

After SF i went back to LA for the morning just to cry to R about how i did not want to get on another plane, take some polas (joy), and see one of my favorite bookers ever (shh)! 2 hours later i was on the plane and 6 hours later i was in Milwaukee and off to Emily's to collect the raisins, bagels, and cream cheese she so thoughtfully got for me.

The next day i purchased just ONE pillow from pottery barn; it serves no purpose other than looks so one is enough.

I adore the view from our condo this year. 
I also got some lovely Alice & Olivia Shoes and 2 Fossil Purses which Liz is impartial too since she prefers designer but they will suffice. Then, i made myself proud and found... scroll below.
That's. Me. Cool
(make.yourself.proud)
 I've started juicing again; R (the doll) helps me sometimes. Has anyone heard of the "DASH" brand? I went with it given that it was cheap and looked cool (great qualities for anything) but I really hope this isn't a 'get what you pay for', situation.
Sunday was R's MVP ceremony in Milwaukee soooo they had a quick little video put together before the game and I made Cowboy Cookies with with whole wheat flour and agave... luckily they were so yummy and i didn't have angry baseball playing husbands telling me i made their wives and daughters sick.
 Then we went to dinner at capital grill and tried to set up a 'space ship' -that heals you. mmhmm that's what i said.


2 comments:

  1. You should post the cowboy cookies recipe! I would love to try them out!! PS miss you chica!
    PPS I LOVE the format of your blog! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have it posted on my other blog... i'm struggling to transfer everything... but i'm going to post it again for youuuu on hereeeee!

      Delete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'