Sunday, May 19, 2013

I miss you 'blogging world'

I am soooo behind. So much has happened! I finished cooking school! Hip Hip! My mother can finally say, 'I finished school.' My nutrition degree is still in the making... it'll happen... slowly but surely. Anyway, I figured I would start back with some photos that I hadn't already posted on my twitter. Here we go...

 went to see SI in NY. So eventually... one day.. there will be a lovely blog post about me going there (on their part) and that will be the highlight of my afternoon. 
 I still go nuts over these quinoa salads. I've discovered my signature dressing, girls love it. I will post it. 
 I found myself a ring barer! He's adorable. 

friends at the WBC!
 Home. 
 Homemade pizza-pre my gluten free diet. 
and this is me for the rest of my life... read this, memorize it. 

stay tuned for a raw oatmeal recipe! oh, sounds delicious doesn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'