Thursday, May 3, 2012

Engagements and Cooking Lessons, horray


Screen shot from tart... i wish i could show you the rest! I love the Holiday Line!!!!

Due to Julie and Julia airing on TV i decided to make poached eggs... not quite sure why she thought it was so difficult... Its pretty simple if you have vinegar and a pot of water.

Later, I drove down to Orange County to visit my Patel relatives to learn the ins and outs of Indian Food, namely Chipatis and Veggie Curry. Nom nom nom. I have the sweetest Indian family... they enjoy feeding me. Kunju Massi made an entire Indian supper that i gladly took home in containers. Here is the video i recorded for reference... if you don't care about Chipatis (you would if you tried them) you can at least listen to how half of my family sounds --i love it.

We went out to eat dinner (more leftovers for me) at a local Thai restaurant and ordered the traditional Thai dessert... Mangos with Coconut Sticky Rice... YUM.



off to san diego!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'