Saturday, May 12, 2012

Elite Miami (yay) and Milwaukee

old picture >but Miami is amazinggggggg!
This week i got to go to Miami!! I miss that place... i love LA but i miss my agents... Lily, Nienke, Lyndzee, Steve, Paolo, Allee... i miss you all (even if Lily isn't there anymore). Anyway, i went for a job and they gave me these fake nails... They look great in pictures but i HATE fake nails; the glue completely butchers your nail beds-grr
 After the job i was walking to my agency and it started POURING RAIN. Worst 10 minute storm ever... i was outside for 10 seconds and i had a free shower. This is the aftermath... poor cars.
After my agency i went to visit one of my favorite people in the whole world... Salah, he took such good care of me when i lived in Miami. Such a wonderful person. Anyway, he rushed me to the airport and my flight was delayed-so annoying. I wanted to get home to see Ryan sooo badly. They told me i'd probably have to spend the night in Charlotte-thanks but no thanks. Therefore... i practiced my bsing skills and told them that...

i HAD to make it home because my sister was having her baby in the morning and i couldn't miss it. (sorry nisa). So they tried to find me a different flight on another airline on THEIR dime but they failed since it was so late :(. So then i'm on the plane and my story extends itself to the passengers who start asking me about my pregnant sister...my whole flight was full of lies. Either way it worked and people were so gracious to late me off the plane early and sprint 1 mile to the other terminal to make my flight. Needless to say, i made it! Horray! 

R and I went out to breakfast the next morning and i was given the biggest omelet i've ever seen. It doesn't even seem appetizing when they're this big and this picture doesn't do it justice. 


We went to this beautiful park and saw '5 Year Engagement' -terrible movie, i don't recommend it at all. Also... notice the car in the picture... it was parked right next to us and when we were leaving we noticed its license plate... Milwaukee has the most supportive fans. Little did they know they had parked right next to R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'