Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Raisinets

Sometimes I throw my inhibitions to the wind and inevitably grab a box of 'Raisinets'. Some may consider this a fail in diet; relapse is normal in 'dieting' right? Well I don't consider my 'diet' as 'dieting'. I consider this my healthy way of life and 80% healthy eating is balanced by 20% 'it's not so bad, eating'.  Did you know that Raisinets not only contain sugar but Bug Remnants? Don't freak out... it's in pretty much every candy that is shiny... aka confectioners glaze. You'd think that would stop me or stop the world but sadly that is the world we live in.
You may remember that I mentioned I was off sugar. I was/I am. But like I said I threw my inhibitions to the wind and indulged my tired mind and body and scooped up a pack at Walgreens. What goes up must come down and I'm off to the gym. To see what I'm doing there you can follow '@modeleats' on twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'