Monday, June 25, 2012

Banana Oatmeal Yogurt Smoothie. T Swift.



I'm such a girl.  Taylor Swifts,  'Love Story' has 610 plays in my iTunes. Too much of a good thing? Not quite yet. I don't mind putting things on repeat... hence, this Banana Yogurt Smoothie.  I don't know what it is but it tells me to workout... it tells me to have a productive day... repeatedly. Oh, this smoothie is GOOD. Nom nom nom. Breakfast.

To start, cook 1/4 cup oatmeal and 1/2 cup of water in a bowl and microwave. If you don't cook the oatmeal the smoothie will have a dusty feeling (yuck). 

Place all the ingredients in a blender
 Blend!!
 Pour into a glass
 Enjoy! Nom nom nom!

BananaOatmealSmoothie

1/4 cup cooked oatmeal
1/3 cup greek yogurt
1 banana
5 ice cubes
8 almonds

Microwave the oatmeal with 1/2 cup of water for 1.5 minutes. Place all ingredients in a blender and process till smooth. For an antioxidant boost sprinkle with cinnamon. 

now go work out!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I recommended it to my body conditioning class

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave me a comment!

What do you want to see more of on 'Model Eats Blog?'